Industrial/ Summer Training
CAS Infotech Chandigarh based leading IT Company, provide six months Industrial Training to B.Tech and MCA Students, which is a part of their Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree of Recognized Universities/Institutes. Most students waste their precious time meant to get a hand on experience on the latest technologies either joining Training Institutes or Non Software Development Companies.
Before joining Six months Industrial Training with any company, you must ensure the following:
* If the company is a Software Development Company or not ? If it is not ,you will waste your six months and will rue your decision later.
* If the company is providing training on live projects or dummy projects. Many companies claim to provide training on Live project whereas they are not actively into the field of Software Development.
* If the project is live, will the company host your project online so that you can show it to your perspective employer when you finally start giving interviews for your dream job.
* If the company will put you into Software Development Department ? Many students opt to join multinational or big companies, but they are made to work in Customer Support,Technical Support , Marketing, Survey / Data collection departments etc.
* What project the company is going to give you and will it help you learn the latest technologies?
CAS Infotech will provide you an opportunity to work with the team of Software Developers, under the guidance of project managers. The training includes both classroom training and once you learn the language and database, you will put on the project. Our core focus is to make the students well verse with the different cycles of Software Development and to provide them hand on experience on LIVE PROJECTS. Excellent performers will be absorbed in the company.
Web Development Technologies:
Jsp,Struts,Spring,Hibernate,Ajax, Asp.Net 1.1, Asp.Net 2.0, Asp.Net 3.5, ASP, PHP and DHTML.
Java(Core + Advance),C#.Net, VB.Net, J#.Net, VB, C and C++,VLSI.
Microsoft Sql Server 2000 & 2005, MySql, XML and Oracle.
Web 2.0 and CSS.